To find out more about each element of Number Stacks and view free video tutorial and game samples, click on the links below.
There are four different elements to Number Stacks:
- Number Stacks Resource Kit – everything you need to complete the activities demonstrated in the video tutorials
- Initial Assessments - Used to check your child's understanding of the Key Skills and to find the appropriate point at which to begin the video tutorials
- Video Tutorials – 69 videos exploring each key skill and that are watched by the adult and child together as part of a session
- Fluency Question Generator - Over 850 questions that can be sorted by year group or category to practise previously learnt skills
- Learning Games - Over 50 hands-on games to help you practise the Key Skills learnt in the video tutorials
We also have an Early Number Sense resource area that contains a video with activity ideas and a selection of games to help younger children develop a real understanding of the value of single-digit numbers. This area is FREE - no membership is required!