Number Stacks is perfect as a whole-school intervention to help address gaps in understanding for pupils in all primary year groups. With its Initial Assessments and Fluency Activities at the end of each video tutorial, it is easy to evidence progress as pupils work their way through the Key Skills.
We have two different school sets available to purchase:
*Please note that in order to keep the price of our resources low, the counter labels are provided separately and need to be applied by the user.
Click here to order and pay online or email us directly from a school email address to order with payment via invoice: email@example.com
Earn Free Resources For Your School:
By sharing information about Number Stacks with your school community, you could earn free resources for your school. If 10 people buy a membership and mention your school in the relevant section of the registration form, we will send you a FREE full resource kit and single user 12 month membership!
Use the link below to download our parent information leaflet as a PDF so you can share it via your school email or newsletter.
Why use Number Stacks?
- A clear maths support programme with easy to follow, staged activities moving from concrete resources to mental and written methods of calculation
- Covers over 69 Key Skills from EYFS to Year 6 - Click here to view the Number Stacks Key skills
- Easy to use - no expensive training required
- Video tutorials explain and demonstrate activities so no complicated instructions to read and saves teachers having to plan and explain activities to supporting adults
- Everything required is in the Resource Kit so no time wasted gathering equipment
- Initial Assessments to identify gaps in learning, combined with Fluency Activities at the end of each video, can be used to evidence progress
- Over 50 practical games to help consolidate learning
- An ideal way to use Pupil Premium Funding to support learning
“Number Stacks is proving to be an excellent resource in helping to address gaps in children's mathematical understanding. We use it for individual and small group sessions from EYFS, all the way through to UKS2. The practical resources really help children to master concepts and the videos are very easy to follow. Learning sequences are fully planned and children also enjoy the printable games which are additional to the videos and activities. Because the videos are designed to be watched by children alongside an adult, Number Stacks is also an excellent resource for parents wishing to provide additional support at home.” Dedham Primary School, Essex.