To help you get the most out of your Number Stacks resource kit and online membership, James (the creator of Number Stacks) has recorded a 1 hour training session that is free to view at a time convenient to you. To access the training, simply click on the YouTube video player below and the session will begin. Alternatively, if you wish to view it on a TV or other device, the link is https://youtu.be/CmPbWNFiti0
Content covered includes:
- What is Number Stacks?
- The Key Skills Pathways
- Logging in & navigating the website
- Using the Initial Assessments to identify gaps in understanding
- Running an effective learning session with the video tutorials
- Revisiting prior learning in different ways
- Measuring & evidencing progress
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
"That session was so valuable and I don’t often say that after a twilight training event!...I now feel quite excited to go through the assessment process and share my knowledge with my classroom assistants in order for them to work with the pupils in my class who are struggling with understanding of place value." 13-09-22